Revised Fee Structure 2017-18 Applicable from 20th March 2017
|* ONE TIME, NON REFUNDABLE TRAINING & ORIENTATION FEES worth RS. 30,000/- [Rupees Thirty Thousand Only]
shall be charged at the time of New Admission.
|* Concession in Training & Orientation Fees will be granted to the following :|
|1] Siblings - 50%||5]Single Parent - 40%|
|2] Jain Minority Community Students - 50%||6]Govt. Employees - 30%|
|3] Physically Challenged Kids - 50%||7]Extended Family Siblings - 25%|
|4]Alumni Kids - 50%||8]Goregaon Sports Club Members - 25%|
|*Any one criterion offering highest concession will be applicable.|
|PG||NUR||PG||NUR||JR. KG||SR. KG||Grade 1|
|Timings||9.00 am - 11.00 am||9.00 am - 11.00 am||4.00 pm - 6.00 pm||4.00 pm - 6.00 pm||9.00 am - 12.45 pm||2.30 pm - 6.00 pm||1.00 pm - 6.00 pm|
|11.45 am - 1.45 pm||11.45 am - 1.45 pm|
|Yearly Tuition Fees||80000||85000||55000||55000||90000||95000||100000|
|At the time of Admn/Invoice||10000||10000||10000||10000||15000||15000||15000|
|5th March 2017||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|5th April 2017||10000||15000||15000||15000||15000||15000||15000|
|5th May 2017||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|5th June 2017||15000||15000||10000||10000||15000||20000||20000|
|5th July 2017||15000||15000||10000||10000||15000||15000||20000|
|5th August 2017||15000||15000||10000||10000||15000||15000||15000|
|5th September 2017||15000||15000||0||0||15000||15000||15000|
In addition to the fees listed above, parents will be expected to pay separately to the school for Transport, Entry fee for various competitions (if participated), as applicable from time to time.
Further, parents in general will be required to meet the other routine expenses towards Books, School uniform, Sports uniform, Sports accessories etc., at their end.
Management will reserve its right to club all students who have availed transport facility into one batch/one shift for proper management & coordination.
Decision of school will be binding on all.
Important Note :
- Annual fees is payable in installments as prescribed by the school only on or before the scheduled dates.
- Post-dated cheques are compulsory for one academic year fees.
- Cash against PDC submitted can be deposited one week prior to the scheduled date mentioned on the cheque.
- Online payment through PAYTM against PDC submitted can be done one week prior to the scheduled date mentioned on the cheque after informing the office.
- Admissions are not granted on trial basis. Hence, Fees once paid is not transferable / adjustable or refundable under any circumstances.
- School does not engage into sale of Books,Uniform or other Accessories.Parents are expected to procure the same from open market, as per the recommended Pattern/Format/List at applicable cost.
- A Student Kit will be provided complimentary to all the students on the day of Parent Orientation, which will be conducted one/two weeks before the commencement of the first day of school.
- Evening batches for Play Group and Nursery will be granted concessional fees as mentioned herein.
- Evening Batches (Playgroup & Nursery) Students can avail admissions in Jr.Kg classes by paying regular fees.
- Concessional fee structure is not applicable for Jr.Kg and above.
- Allotment of Shifts / Divisions will be done as per availability & at the sole discretion of the school Administrative Department.
- Batch / Division transfer fee of Rs. 1500/- will be charged if applied for.
- Transport facility will not be available for Playgroup and Nursery (Afternoon and Evening Batches).
- Transport Fees, if opted for are payable separately as applicable at the time of admission / raising the Invoice.
- Transport Fees, (if opted for) will be payable term wise only. Service Tax as applicable will be payable.
- If Admission is cancelled in the mid term, No Dues Certificate will be issued only after clearance of the fees for the whole year.
- Service Tax and other statutory taxes as and where, if applicable will be payable separately.
- Students seeking admission at this school will have the first priority of refusal for admission for Grade 2 and above (ICSE and IGCSE Board) at our upcoming High School in the nearby vicinity .
- SR. KG and Grade 1 students will get promoted to our upcoming High School in the nearby vicinity .
- Parents should be prepared to shift the students to the New High School as per the applicable fee.
- Parents (if opting for ICSE board) should expect a hike of 8 % to 12% in the annual fees enlisted above every year till Grade X.
- Parents (if opting for IGCSE board-CIE) should expect a hike of 8 % to 12% in the annual fees enlisted above every year till Grade VI.
- Fees for( IGCSE Board -CIE) Grade 7 to 12th will be decided on a yearly basis and Parents will be expected to pay the same.
- School management reserves the right to modify the fees from time to time.
- All admissions are subject to the prevailing rules and regulations laid down by the school from time to time.
- PG / NURSERY : 9 am to 11 am ( Transport facility available)
- PG / NURSERY : 11.45 am to 1.45 pm (Transport facility not available)
- PG / NURSERY : 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm (Transport facility not available)
- Jr. KG : 9.00 am to 12.45 pm (Transport facility available)
- Sr. KG : 2.30 pm to 6.00 pm (Transport facility available)
- Grade 1: 1.00 pm to 6.00 pm (Transport facility available)