The child in the infant to toddler age range is capable of amazing learning. The ‘With My Mom’ Mother Toddler program at Witty world is a much sought after program by young mothers for their children in the age group of 1 – 2years of age. The program is an opportunity for parent and child to explore together. There are great advantages of this program that includes parents, grandparents, or caregivers. The parents of this age group are truly at the most "reachable/teachable moment" for parent education. Our program is spread across 108 sessions with structured course content and activities for the parent and the toddler.
The ‘With My Mom’ Mother Toddler program at Witty world:
- Improves gross and fine motor skills
- Develops receptive and expressive language
- Helps the child understand relationships with self, peers, and loved ones
- Nourishes curiosity and enjoyment of activities and objects
- Develops creativity and understanding in a child
- Increases bonding between the parent and the toddler
- Infuses skill building among all different developmental domains: physical, language, socio-emotional and cognitive.
- Helps toddlers to gain confidence in socializing with others while still in the presence of their parents.
Our program is based on supporting the child’s need to explore. Our trained facilitators will plan activities according to the course content and help shape the environment in order to provide a rich atmosphere in which the toddler can play and discover. The facilitators are also available as a resource for the children and their parents or care givers.
Duration of the Program:
- 108 sessions - 3 sessions per week for 9 months approx.
- Each session will be for around 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Timings: 3.30 pm to 5.00 pm on weekdays.