WIS Udaipur, Job Application Form
Come, work with us!
Highly challenging and intensely collaborative, our work is constantly evolving, helping us to redefine the leading edge. As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to see your ideas come to life and make a significant impact on your career.
Pre Primary Teachers
- WANTED Teachers for all Subjects, Graduates / Post graduates with B.Ed or D.Ed. Fluency in English is must.
- WANTED Teachers having requisite qualification & experience. Fluency in English is must.
- Graduate with good written and oral communication skills. Experience in School administration is a must.
- Having knowledge and experience in administration of a School.
- Candidates with pleasing personality and good communication skills.
Front Office Staff
Females with pleasing personality and good communication skills with basic Computer knowledge.
Having knowledge of Corel draw, Photoshop, etc. with good designing skills.
- Store business operations, including managing profit and loss, facility management, safety and security
- Product management, including ordering, receiving, price changes, handling damaged products, and returns
- Team Development, facilitating staff learning and development
- Problem solving, handling unusual circumstances
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT industry, in the field of Desktop, Servers & Networking.
- Responsible for the managing & maintaining Servers (Like Domain, Terminal Server, Database, Application, Web) & ensured proper integration of these components with existing computer systems.
- Planned and implemented system security policy, windows group policy that includes hardware Firewalls, Internet access policy, host and client access, file permissions, user profile and user Accounts.
- Troubleshoot networks (Like LAN, VPN, Wan, Internet Leased line), systems, and applications to Identify and correct malfunctions and other operational problems.
- Research, evaluate, purchase, of all hardware, peripherals, and equipments necessary to meet Integrated systems objectives.
- Able to manage multiple linked data sources to include security.
- Maintenance and upgrade of Windows Operating systems, Server 2003,2008
- Managing IT infrastructure of School and Corporate Office.
Transport Manager (Male):
- Minimum 5 years of managing buses preferably in educational institutions.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the transportation operations within an organization or the activities of organizations that provide transportation services.
- Applications are invited from qualified candidates with public school experience, good communication skills and proficiency in computer skills.
- Plan, organize and manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Please fill in all required fields