A student studying and passing out of WIS shall practice the following code of conduct throughout his life:
7 Vows Of A Wittian
- To practice Non Violence, Peace and Harmony in thoughts, words and deeds.
- To seek, face, support, accept and speak Truth.
- To practice Honesty and never to take or achieve anything by force, theft or cheat.
- To practice Self Restraint and Avoidance of waste.
- To have Compassion and Empathy for others.
- To Give what one expects to Receive.
- To Do what needs to be done.