- One who will be responsible to the Principal for the child must introduce every candidate for admission in person.
- New admissions will be made subject to availability of seats.
- Students who have completed six years by 30th September of the academic year may be admitted to Std. I. It is therefore essential that the Birth Certificate be submitted in original at the time of admission in support of the declaration regarding date of birth.
- Students coming from recognized schools will not be admitted without the original Leaving Certificate from that shool.
- If they come from a recognized school outside the State they shall have their Leaving Certificate counter - signed by the inspecting authority of that State. (Transfer Certificate)
- Pupils will be given admission only through proper channels. No special reference or recommendation will be entertained or considered.
- The school management reserves the right to admit or retain students in the school.
All students from Playgroup to Grade 1 will have to fill a conversion form & raise an Invoice for the next academic year as per the schedule forwarded by the school every year for admission to the next class. This will ensure natural promotion to the next class subject to the academic performance, attendance and other general rules & regulations of the school.
It will be assumed that a parent is not interested in taking admission for the next academic year if the conversion form and Invoice are not raised on or before the last date. These seats will then be filled by fresh applications.
No application will be entertained for conversion after the last date.
- Annual fees are payable in one stroke / installments as prescribed by the school on or before the scheduled dates.
- If installment scheme is opted, Post-dated cheques are compulsory for all installments of one academic year fees. Cash against PDC submitted can be deposited one week prior to the schedule date of the cheque.
- Fees once paid are not transferable / adjustable or refundable under any circumstances.
- Parents will be expected to pay separately to the school for Outstation tours, Entry Fees for various competitions and Fees for Public / Competitive / Board examinations as applicable from time to time. Also, parents will be required to meet the expenses towards text books, notebooks, school uniform, sports uniform, sports accessories, canteen expenses, etc. at their end.
- Parents should expect a hike of 10% to 12% in the annual fees in each respective class every year till Grade VII.
- Fees for Playgroup to Grade I will be charged as per the fee prevailing at that point of time.
- Transport Fees, (if opted for) will be payable term wise only. Service Tax as applicable will be payable.
- Allotment of Shifts & Divisions will be at the sole discretion of the school Administrative Department.
- Change in Batch / Division is not allowed under normal conditions. In special cases, change in Batch / Division may be allowed at the sole discretion of the Administrative Department and transfer fee of Rs. 2500/- will be charged if applied for.
- Bonafide Certificate will be issued after one week of application. Rs.150/- will be charged for such certificates.
- Duplicate I-card/ parent I-card/ extra parent I-card etc. will be [email protected] Rs.200/- after 15 days of receipt of such payment.
- Transport Fee / Sports Fee is payable separately as applicable at the time of admission / raising the Invoice.
- If Admission is cancelled in the midterm, No Dues Certificate and Leaving Certificate will be issued only after clearance of the fees for the whole year at the end of the academic year.
- Service Tax and other statutory taxes as and where applicable will be payable separately.
- School management reserves the right to modify the fees from time to time.
Complimentary Student Kit
A Student Kit may be provided complimentary to all the students on the day of Parent Orientation, which will be conducted one / two weeks before the commencement of the first day of school. This kit is provided to all students in order to maintain uniformity among students and to avoid the usage of fancy and expensive items in the school.
Parents are expected to check all the items before taking the delivery of the said kit. Once the kit is handed over to the parents the school shall not be responsible for the quality of the items in the kit and shall absolve itself from all the issues pertaining to the wear and tear of the items in the kit. No complaints related to the selection, colour, size, design, shape, feel, quality, quantity etc. of the items given in the kit shall be entertained by the school. The School shall not entertain any request for the replacement or exchange of the items in the kit after the delivery of the said kit is taken by the parents.
Attendance & Leave
- All students are expected to attend on all school days and for the full day. Half day applications will not be entertained.
- Students must be present in the school after holidays / vacations on the reopening day of the school. They must also remain present in the school on the last working day of the school, preceding the holidays /vacations.
- No leave of absence is granted except on previous written application from parents or guardians and only for valid reasons.
- All students are expected to report 10 minutes before the scheduled school time. School gate shall close sharp at the scheduled time.
- Students reporting after the scheduled time will be marked late in the school diary. Three late remarks will lead to imposition of penalty and strict action against the student.
- A minimum of 75% of the total attendance of the academic session would be necessary to appear for the final examination and promotion. Shortage of attendance up to 15% may be condoned in case of genuine illness provided an authentic medical certificate is submitted.
- If a student fails to appear for any test, examination, practical, project work, he /she will be considered as failed in that test, examination, practical, project work. No retest / re exam will be conducted. If the absence is due to serious illness then an application for such leave supported with a medical report should be submitted to the Principal and an average of the student’s performance will be calculated.
- Parent should make a request for leave in advance only when they are convinced of its absolute necessity.
- If a student is absent owing to illness, the student must on return bring a note written by the parent or guardian. In case of longer illness, i.e. lasting more than one week the Principal should be informed and Medical Certificate should be attached.
- The school reserves the right to refuse permission for any leave if it is for a prolonged period of time or if it occurs at an inappropriate time of the school year.
- During school hours no student is allowed to leave the classroom without the permission of the teacher or until the class is over. Written permission of the Principal or supervisor is required for the student to leave the premises during the school hours. A breach of these rules will be viewed seriously.
- Parents are requested not to ask their children to come back from school before the school gets over except in case of real necessity in which permission should be obtained previously in writing.
- It may be noted that children will not be sent home even in an emergency with anyone who might come to pick them up during school hours without a written request from the parent or guardian.
- Parents are requested to ensure that their children arrive and leave school punctually. Any student who is late in attending school should bring with him/her a written application from his / her parent/ guardian for late attendance. Strict action will be taken against habitual late comers.
School Uniform & Appearance
- Students are expected to dress and behave in a manner appropriate to the membership of the school and should observe the prescribed uniform regulations throughout the school day and on occasions as announced by the school.
- Neat and tidy school uniform recommended by the school with identity card must be worn daily by the students. Students without the same will not be permitted in.
- Socks and shoes as per sample approved by the school must be worn by the students. Black colour belt, wrist watch with black strap and black hair accessories as recommended by school must be worn.
- Students are required to be neat and clean in their general appearance. Girls should have their hair plaited or tied neatly and boys should have their hair trimmed. Hair may not be coloured, tinted or highlighted. The school believes in simplicity and students are not permitted to wear ostentatious or expensive items like jewellery, fancy watches, wristbands or similar accessories in the school. Only plain black colour hair bands, ribbons, rubber bands, belts etc. are allowed.
- Sweaters/Cardigans should be as recommended by school only. No other colours or fancy designs will be allowed in the school premises.
- Fingernails must be cut short and kept clean.
Ban on Use of Mobile Phones
Mobile and other portable devices like Ipads, Ipods, and Tablets etc. shall not be allowed to be used or seen in the school campus at any time. The school shall not be responsible for any incidences of theft or devices getting misplaced or misused. Also, all such devices, if found will be confiscated by a member of the school staff and will only be returned back to parents later by the Principal only after calling them to the school.
In case, you need to contact your ward during the school hours for some emergency, you are requested to call up school reception that would pass on the emergency messages to students. The ban on mobile devices and phones is also applicable to break times and while traveling in the school bus.
School will take strict action against all sorts of cyber crime including slandering about school and its staff in any of the social networking sites by the students in and out of the school.
Parents are requested to ensure that homework is done regularly by the students. By 'Homework' the school refers to the entire gamut of academic follow-up that takes place at home and not necessarily just written work. At the Primary School level, student's time out of school should be their own time in which they pursue their own interests, hobbies and play. Often students are tired from the intensive teaching they have had during the day. Therefore, the school does not set excessive homework. However, at the Secondary level students are expected to submit their completed homework / worksheets on scheduled dates itself. Students won’t be allowed to participate in class sessions unless the home assignments are completed.
WIS believes in providing healthy and fresh snacks. Our canteen provides a wide variety of appetizing, nutritious foods at a reasonable price. The canteen staff takes utmost care of hygiene and cleanliness.
The school recognizes that birthdays are special occasions for students and parents, and requests that birthday celebrations at school are kept simple. The school does not permit distribution of candies, toffees, chocolates or any take-home presents for students or teachers. Parents are permitted to send half / one kg. eggless cakes without cream only. Parents won't be allowed to participate in the celebration in the class room. Birthday cakes can be ordered from school canteen by placing the order in advance.
On their birthday, students are free to wear clothes of their choice that conform to norms of modesty. Photography and Video recording of the celebration are strictly not allowed.
Student Motivation Programme
To appreciate and encourage good behaviour, good performance and to recognise core competency skills and talents hidden within students, the school has introduced Student Motivation Programme by rewarding student with book marks on various competency life skill areas.
School Principal will reserve the rights to cancel, suspend or even withdraw the awards granted to any particular child for gross misconduct or any other serious offence committed by the child. No parent involvement will be tolerated in selection of students for the reward.
- There is one fundamental school rule, that all students at all times will behave well and sensibly and show courtesy, consideration and respect for others and do nothing that will bring the school's name into disrepute.
- The school reserves the right to make changes in the School Rules, which will be communicated to students and parents and shall be binding to all.
- All School Rules apply to all students from the time they leave home for school until they have returned home at the end of the school day, or while taking part in any activity organised by, or related to the school.
- Although the school is not responsible for the behaviour of its students outside its premises, due notice will be taken of reports of misbehavior and disciplinary action will be taken against them if the report is substantiated on proper enquiry.
- Irregular attendance at school, physical violence in school or school bus, misbehaviour with fellows students, habitual laziness, disobedience, dishonesty or conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of a student. In such cases the decision of the Principal shall be final.
- Any damage done in the class or in the school premises has to be made good. Pupils must take care of the equipment that has been lent for their use.
- The school authorities will not be responsible for the loss, damage or robbery of pupil's belongings. It is not advisable for the pupils to bring money or valuable articles unnecessarily to school.
- Students are expected to carry books as per the daily time table. No books (other than text or school library books), Newspapers or periodicals may be brought to the school without the Principal's permission.
- No pupil is exempted from Games and Physical Training without a Medical Certificate. The period of exemption should be specified.
- Pupils of this school are strictly forbidden to buy anything from the street hawkers. Students are expected to bring homemade vegetarian food in their tiffins and are allowed to make use of canteen facility whenever required. Non vegetarian food is strictly not allowed in the school premises.
- Spoken English is encouraged in the school and within the school premises.
- All students are expected to speak strictly in English only, once they wear the school uniform. No gift or any demonstration to the teacher or any other staff is allowed. (Even on birthdays, Children's day, Teacher’s day, Diwali, etc.)
- Transport service is an optional service facilitated and outsourced by the school for the convenience of its students.
- The school bus facility available to the student cannot be expected or demanded as a matter of right.
- The Transport Department at their own discretion has the right to disallow any student from availing the bus facility.
- Students availing the bus facility will be provided with a bus no, pick up and alighting stop no. Generally the bus timings will operate within 10 to 15 minutes of the pickup and alighting time. Parents are requested to accommodate the same.
- Any change in the bus timings will be notified to the parent by the Transport Department. Students will have to board and alight the school bus at the respective stops allotted to them only. The Transport Department reserves the rights to allot the stops.
- Students while travelling on the school bus must maintain discipline. Any student guilty of misconduct. Will not be allowed to avail the bus facility. Eating inside the bus is strictly not allowed.
- A student shall be refused the bus facility if involved in damage to the bus property. Besides, the damage done will have to be compensated by the student parent.
- Discontinuation of bus facility will only be allowed term wise. However cancellation should be intimated before the next installment date. Cancellation will not be allowed once the terms start. Bus facility cannot be discontinued for any particular month.
- No transport facility shall be available for other activities / events that school may plan on holidays / vacations.
- Students/ parents will not have any transactions / altercation / physical fight with the bus staff.
- Bus employees are not authorized to change/ add bus stops.
- The school has taken utmost care for the safety and convenience of the students. Any suggestion / complaint regarding the transport service are to be made in writing strictly to the Transport Department and the same shall be entertained by the Transport Department only. The School management and School Principal shall in no way interfere with the decisions taken by the transport Dept. for the smooth functioning of the transport service of the students.
- It is important that any change to the usual pick-up/ drop routine is intimated to the transport in charge a day in advance. Bus crews have been instructed to bring back to the school any student who is not collected by the authorised person at the designated bus stop.
- No child will be handed over to an unknown person/ to anyone without the parent I-card which must be produced at the time of pick up.
- Please cooperate with the drivers and attendants. It takes nearly two weeks to set the transport route. Hence, there is a possibility of mismatch of timings given to you at the start of the year.
- No Temporary change in bus number / route / timings will be allowed.
- School does not promote private transport. Parents are requested to check the credentials of private transporter before engaging him. Ensure that female attendant is available in the private transport throughout. Parents are requested to intimate school in writing about the private transport, if opted, along with the details, photograph and police verification of the private transporter. School shall not be any way responsible for the private transport opted by the parents and parents shall keep the school indemnified from all claims, liabilities and shortage of service due to the private transport.
Extra Curricular Activities
The school arranges for extracurricular activities for its children at cost. However, the school shall be in no way responsible for the dealing between the coaches / instructors / trainers and shall not guarantee any kind of refund of fees, results etc as may be highlighted by the course conductors. No Parent shall be allowed to enter the school premises when the course / classes are on. Parents will not be allowed to sit and wait for the students in the school premises. No transport facility shall be provided by the school for any extracurricular activity facilitated by the school.
Events / Cultural Programmes / Extra Activities
The school may organize various events / programmes in the interest of its students and parents. However, as the school does not charge separately for any such events, programmes or activities, the organizing of such events / programmes / activities shall be at the sole discretion of the school management. Also, the manner in which such events are to be organized shall be decided by the school Principal only. Parents shall not demand or pressurize the school to organize any event. The school also reserves its rights to change / amend / postpone / prepone or cancel any such event in the last moment without any notice. The school shall not be responsible for the distribution and quality of costumes required for events. Parents are requested to take issues regarding the same to the vendors authorised by the school only.
School will see that the following principles of discipline are observed.
- Regularity and implicit obedience in the school.
- Politeness and courtesy of speech and conduct as well as cleanliness of dress and person are inculcated.
- Pupils are made to realize that they are responsible to the school authorities not only for their conduct in the school but also for the general behaviour outside.
- Parents are given to understand that they cannot dictate to the Management and that the Management has a right to say on what conditions it will admit or retain pupils in the school or cancel the admission.
- Any pupil who is persistently insubordinate or is repeatedly or willfully mischievous or is guilty of malpractice in connection with examinations or has committed an act of serious indiscipline and/or misbehavior, or who in the opinion of the Head of the school has an unwholesome influence on fellow pupils or whose guardians show little interest in the progress of their wards may be removed from the rolls. The removal may be temporary or permanent, according to the gravity of the offence.
- Cleanliness/hygiene must be maintained. It is important to us at school that the child is safe from possible illnesses and diseases.
- Pupils are expected to be punctual. Latecomers are liable to be sent home at the parent's own risk.
- No pupil who has been absent from school or late will be admitted to the class without the Principal's/Supervisor's signature.
- At the first bell the pupils will enter their respective classes. At the second bell, they will stand up in silence for the school assembly prayer.
- Pupils are expected to come to school provided with all that is necessary for their day's work. Borrowing or lending of pencils, rubbers, rulers, instrument box, etc. is discouraged.
- Personal cleanliness and hygiene are greatly recommended to all. The students should be particularly careful not to throw any papers, seeds, etc. anywhere in the school premises. They should use the baskets and bins especially provided for this purpose.
- During the absence of the teacher, each Class Monitor is responsible for the order and discipline of the class.
- Pupils from one class may not visit their friends in any other class during their recess.
- Students must speak strictly in English only in the school premises, school bus and even during any school functions conducted outside the school premises.
- Silence must be observed in the corridors and on the stairs during class hours. There should be NO TALKING at the change of periods.
- Silence must be observed outside the Principal's office.
- Running, playing or shouting inside the school building is never allowed.
- No student will be permitted to wear any other clothes except the prescribed complete school uniform. This is to maintain standardization amongst all students.
- No Physical violence of any sort will be tolerated and any such complaint will be addressed very strictly.
- Students are strictly not allowed to use school name or logo for creating social networking groups or inviting fellow students to join such groups.
- Students are expected to use social media wisely and judiciously. Strict action will be taken against students who misuse social media, post or share negative, vulgar comments against school, teachers or peers inside and outside school premises.
- Silence and order must be maintained in the library.
- Only one book at a time will be issued on appointed days.
- Library books are issued only to the students of Grade 1 and above.
- No pupil may keep the book with him/her for more than 7 days.
- A book may be issued for a further period of 7 days, if there is no demand for it by any other student. All library books must be returned by end of Feb / March of that academic year. The Librarian should be notified by the borrower if the book is damaged before accepting the book. Otherwise the borrower will be held responsible and the pupil will have to make good the damage.
- If a student loses a book the student will have to replace the book or pay a fine equal to the value of the book along with the penalty.
- Any student who infringes the Library Rules will be liable to pay a fine or be debarred from the Library.
Parent Interaction System
Witty International School has always believed in delivering quality services to its students and its parents. We have our own website www.wittykidsindia.com. The site allows easy access to all that our institution stands for: the philosophy, vision, administrative procedures, services provided, almanac etc. The attractive and extremely user friendly links enable both parents and students to keep up with the most recent happenings of the school. Important general announcements can be reviewed at a quick glance. The e-campus software will enable all students and parents to access the daily homework, class work, test schedules, class timetables, results, mark sheets, sample question papers, library books and several other facilities online. This facility which is updated on a daily basis will also permit you to update your communication details e.g. changing telephone/ mobile phone numbers, residential/ mailing addresses etc.
We are extremely proud to announce the one of its kind, first ever Mcampus (Mobile Application) for our Witty students and parents at Pawan Baug school which will help parents to daily access their child's Class work, Homework, Attendance, Class Test Marks, Information Slips, Circulars, Class & Exam Timetable and daily updates on real time basis on their respective mobiles.
The user name, password and instructions to download the mobile app will be provided to you individually.
- Parents are expected to support and reinforce the school rules and policies. The school expects parents to attend parent-teacher meetings, school functions and thus show interest in the student's school activities.
- Parents, guardians or other persons are not allowed to speak to the students or their teachers during class hours / during transition without the permission of the Principal. Appointments may be made before hand to interact during a teacher's free period, with the approval of the Principal.
- Private tuitions are strongly discouraged. If there is a real need, written permission is required from the Principal to engage a tutor at home. School Teachers are not ordinarily allowed to give tuitions to pupils who are being taught by them and parents are requested to strictly refrain from engaging the school teachers for their ward's private tuition.
- Parents are expected to co-operate in the work of the school by enforcing regularity and discipline and by taking general interest in the child's progress.
- Parents are expected to encourage the students to speak in English. Parents should take keen interest and initiative for the academic development and fluency in English of their wards so as to maintain the school's standard.
- The school will insist on strict punctuality, regular school attendance, cleanliness in dress, general grooming and fidelity to study and work assignments. Absence from school for merely social functions will be strongly discouraged.
- Students who neglect their lessons will be required to stay in school after class to complete their lessons.
- Attendance at school functions such as Children's Day, Teacher's Day, Sports Day, Independence Day, Republic Day, etc. is very essential.
- Parents or guardians are specially requested to notify the school of any change in their address or telephone numbers
- When communicating with the Principal, parents are requested to mention in their letters the standard, name, roll number and division in which their children are studying.
- Parents are requested to cooperate with the school in all its activities including planning / organizing / volunteering / sponsoring / compeering events, annual day, sports day, other programmes etc as and when required. Parents are also expected to voluntarily extend their expertise and knowledge in their respective fields for the betterment of students and school, if the school seeks for the same.
- Parents are expected to fully cooperate with the school for preparing the children for various competitions, examinations, performances etc. Parents are also expected to accompany the students for all the competitions, examinations, performances etc conducted at venues outside the school premises, if selected and recommended by the school.
- Parents are requested to be more vigilant and guide their child to avoid misuse of technology. It will be highly appreciated if you refrain from gifting your child the most sophisticated smart phone at this tender age. School shall not be responsible for any misuse of mobile or social networking sites by students in the school or outside school premises.
- Parents are requested to refrain from spreading false news and rumors about school, teachers or the school management through social networking media. School shall not be responsible for personal comments made by parents among themselves in the social media group. Parents are expected to use the social media in a positive manner.
- Parents or guardians should as soon as possible notify the school authorities of the occurrence of any contagious or infectious disease in the house where a pupil lives, and the pupil or pupils must not be sent to school until all danger of infection is over. Parents and guardians may discuss with the members of the staff regarding their children/ ward's behaviour and progress in school during PTMs. Previous permission of the Principal is required to visit a teacher during the school hours other than the Parent Teacher Meetings.
- Parents are requested to refrain from approaching school teachers for private tuition for their wards. Teachers are not allowed to directly or indirectly take private tuitions of Witty students.
- Parents are requested to inform the Principal in case any teacher offers private tuition to Witty students. Parents are requested not to discuss with the members of the staff regarding their child's/ward's behaviour and progress inside the school premises during transition.
- Parents are aware that the school reserves the rights to make changes in the school’s rules and regulations, which will be communicated to students and parents and shall be binding to all. Parents are requested not to pressurize the Principal or Management with regards to such school's rules and regulations.
- Parents are given to understand that they cannot dictate to the Principal and School management. The Management has the sole rights to admit or retain pupils in the school or cancel the admission of the student at its own discretion.
- School Management and the Principal will reserve the rights of promotion for any child whose parents are found to be irresponsible towards their children.
- Parents are requested to give us your feedback, suggestions and comments through http://helpdesk.wittykidsindia.com
Out Station Tours / Picnics
The school may arrange for national / international tours / picnics for its students. These tours will be optional for the bonafide students of the school only. For this it is required that parents of children studying in classes from Grade - I to Grade - X submit a copy of their passport at the time of admission to the school. Although the school strives hard to bring the best opportunity to the child, the parents are requested to understand completely and verify all details regarding diet, schedule, modes of transport, and places of visit, stay etc. directly with the authorized tour company. Students are expected to follow the directions of the tour Managers / Teachers accompanying the tour. No mobile phone or valuable camera / electronic gadgets will be permitted. The parents and students will be able to contact each other at stipulated times given by the tour operator only. The school shall not be responsible for changes made by the tour operator. The school reserves the right to cancel the tour or change the venue due to unavoidable reasons.
Parking of Personal Vehicles’
Parents are requested to ensure that there is no parking chaos outside the school premises and in the lane during the transition time / PTM. Parents are requested to park their vehicles at a far off distance (minimum 100 meters) from the school and walk down to the school while coming to pick up and drop their children.
Parents should ensure that no inconvenience is caused to the residents in the lane due to traffic congestion caused by wrong parking. The school management and Principal shall be in no way responsible if the parents have any damage / arguments / altercation / physical fight / verbal abuse / deflation of tyres with / by the residents in the lane in this regard and under no circumstances shall the school management and Principal get involved into such incidents caused due to wrong parking.
- Kindly ensure that the child's name is written (with a marker) on all the items used by the child (Bag, Cap, Shoes, Tiffin Box etc) in school.
- Please laminate the parent I-card or use plastic pouches provided by the school.
- Check the School Bag / School diary daily. It contains important information for you.
- The School Dress has been designed keeping in view the taste of children. Ensure that it is clean and hygienic.
- Kindly have the photo of the person who will pick up your child pasted on the parent I-card. (Extra parent I- card is available on request) If you expect your child to come home on his own, (For Grade II Onwards only) you will have to submit an undertaking about the same.
- In case of another person coming to pick up the child, the substitute is expected to have both the I - Card and a letter of authority.
- No child will be handed over to a person not known to the teacher / security.
- You are requested to come on time to pick up your child.
- Please do not talk to the class teacher regarding your child's progress while picking up or dropping your child.
- At the end of the school day, buses will leave first and the transition of the walkers will be only after the buses leave.
- Parents are requested to refrain from waiting in the school premises during the school hours except for meeting the Principal or teachers by prior appointment.
- Fancy Tiffin boxes are prohibited. Make use of Tiffin boxes provided by the school only.
- Tiffin boxes should not be too big. Wafers, sweets etc. should not be packed in Tiffin box. Friday is Fruit Day. Kindly pack fresh fruits in your child's Tiffin.
- Eggs / Non vegetarian food is strictly not allowed in the school premises.
- A calendar month's notice is to be given before the withdrawal of a student. The person responsible should give such notice in writing for the student and not by the pupil. However the fees once paid, including the admission fees will not be refunded nor transferred under any circumstances.
- Pupils who leave without notice and pupils whose names are stuck off the rolls for unexplained absence of more than one month are as a rule not re-admitted.
- Parents are requested to notify the office on time when the student leaves the school and also the fees will have to be paid for the full academic year.
- The Leaving Certificate, without which a pupil cannot join any other school, shall be refused to those who have not paid their fees and other dues.
- The Leaving Certificate should be applied for in writing by the parent or guardian in the prescribed form along with No Due Certificates from the Accts. Dept and Library. A month's notice must be given before a pupil leaves the school.
- Pupils who desire to discontinue studies should take their Leaving Certificates immediately. A fee will be charged if the Certificate is taken after one year, and if a duplicate is applied for, and the prescribed procedure must be followed.
Our signatures below indicate our understanding and support of the above information and rules.
Father's Signature ________________________________________________________
Guardian's Signature (if applicable) _________________
Student's Signature _________________
(Note: This diary is invalid and the communication through this diary will not be considered without the signatures above)
(Declaration to be signed by Parent / Guardian)
I, Mr. / Mrs. _____________________________________________ (Parent / Guardian) of Master /Miss_____________________________________________ herewith declare that I have carefully read the school prospectus and school diary. I accept the terms, conditions, principles and procedures on which the school functions and agree to abide by all the rules and regulations (or any substitutions for or modifications in them, which may be made by the school authorities from time to time). I shall particularly carry out the rules and procedure regarding the payment of the school fees and other dues and fully accept the Principal's absolute discretion and decision in the matter of discipline, promotion or demotion and admission of students.
- Fully realizing that in the courses of normal life and the many-sided and strenuous training given in the school particularly in physical activities and excursions and trips, accident is likely to occur, resulting sometimes in serious damage to life and limb. I hereby absolve the school of all responsibility in case such accident or accidents befall my son/ daughter/ ward at school having entered my son/ daughter/ ward in this school after making sure of its capability in taking normal precautions.
- I also give my irrevocable consent to the school management in general and the school staff in particular to allow my child to travel via school buses to the playgrounds, club, coaching academy, sports competitions, field trips, excursions, picnics etc. from time to time.
- I specifically accept the conditions that the name of my son/ daughter/ ward is liable to be removed from the roll and the student to be sent home if the payment of fees falls in arrears for more than one month from the date of invoice.
- I understand that there will be hike in the fees by 10% to 12% annually in each respective class every year till Grade VII and Fees for Playgroup to grade I and Grade VIII to Grade XII will be charged as per the fee prevailing at that point of time.
- I understand that the school maintains the right to remove / rusticate a student at any time and without reconsideration or appeal for low academic achievement or if the student fails to conform to the behavioural standards or discipline set by the school.
- I understand that school shall not be responsible for the loss of books, money, clothes, ornaments or any sort of valuable articles. I am fully aware that boys/ girls are not admitted on trial and that fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. I agree to my child's photograph appearing in any of the Witty International School brochures, advertisements or publications.
- I understand that any legal dispute is subject to Mumbai jurisdiction.
This declaration made on_______________day of ______________month of _____________
(Father / Mother / Legal Guardian)