Collect our Prospectus Kit for Rs. 300/- and read all the contents of the Kit thoroughly.
Kindly fill in the admission form enclosed in the prospectus only after thoroughly reading it and submit it to our Admission In charge before the last date along with the following:
- I. Card size recent smiling colour photographs of the child pasted on the admission form.
- One certified true copy each of school reports of the last three years (as applicable) for our record purposes.
- Birth certificate photocopy is required instead of the original.
- Photocopy of proof of residence.
Kindly ensure that the admission form is complete in all respects so as to facilitate the admission procedure. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. Mere submission of application form does not guarantee admission.
In case of any doubts, clarifications, please feel free to call our front office during office hours.
If seats are available in the class applied for, it will be intimated to parents personally. Parents will then be invited for a personal discussion with the Admission In-charge / Principal / Trustee along with the child. If required, Entrance test may be conducted for eligible students.
If admission is granted, parents will have to submit the following:
- You are requested to submit I card size recent color photograph one each of child's father and mother.
- 3 I. Card size recent smiling colour photographs of the child.
- Original copy of Leaving Certificate from the last school attended duly attested by the Education Officer in case of Inter State transfer. (If applicable)
- Original copy of the child's birth certificate.
- Admission fees and the first installment amount as applicable (Along with the postdated Cheques of the balance yearly fees), Transport fee Cheques for the whole year (if opted for) in cash / cheque drawn in favour of ‘Witty Kids Utility Services’, as applicable payable at Udaipur.
Admission will be confirmed by raising an Invoice against receipt of first installment amount along with the Post dated Cheques of the balance installments. Kindly do not make any cash / cheque payments without taking a receipt for the same.
Criteria for AdmissionAge Eligibility:
For admission in Witty Kids Preschool and Witty International School, we normally expect the child to have been completed the following age as on the 30th September of the academic year against the respective classes, as follows:
|Play group||2 years|
|Jr. Kg.||4 years|
|Sr. Kg||5 years|
|Grade I||6 years|
|Grade II||7 years|
|Grade III||8 years|
|Grade IV||9 years|
|Grade V||10 years|
|Grade VI||11 years|
|Grade VII||12 years|
|Grade VIII||13 years|
|Grade IX||14 years|
The Principal will take decisions for children having slight variation in the age eligibility factor after taking an undertaking from the parents that the child may be shifted to a lower class or retained in the same class in case the child does not cope up with the academics.
- One who will be responsible to the Principal for the child must introduce every candidate for admission in person.
- New admissions will be made subject to availability of seats.
- Students who have completed at least six years by 30th of Sept. of the academic year may be admitted to Std. I. It is therefore essential that the Birth Certificate be submitted in original at the time of admission in support of the Declaration regarding date of birth.
- Students coming from recognized schools will not be admitted without the original Leaving Certificate from that school.
- If they come from a recognized school outside the State they shall have their Leaving Certificate counter - signed by the inspecting Authority of that State. (Transfer Certificate)
- Pupils will be given admission only through proper channels. No special reference or recommendation will be entertained or considered.
- The school management reserves the right "to admit or retain" students in the school.
The student strength is restricted to 20 - 25 in all Play group and Nursery classes; 25 - 30 in Jr.KG and Sr.KG and 30 - 35 for Grade I to Grade X. Once a class is full, no admissions will be granted in that class.
|April & July to Diwali||First Term|
|Diwali to March||Second Term|