Witty International School believes in a holistic approach towards overall development of the child. The Focus is on grooming the students as responsible global citizens and making them ready for the world, ready for the future. Please go through the website thoroughly, to know us better.
We will be happy to help you. Upon filling the registration form we shall get in touch with you with more details.
We have limited seats in almost all grades and will consider the pool of applications before we make an offer for admissions. Filling up the admission form does not guarantee admissions.
- To enable our school team to invite you to an info-session, we request parents to share details by filling up the enquiry form online or by visiting our school office
- Admission desk will arrange an appointment with you, for one to one counselling session and a complete school tour.
- Post the counselling session with the admission team, parents will be guided to procure the ‘Application for Admission’ form for Rs. 500/- from the school office.
- Kindly fill in the admission form only after thoroughly reading it and submit to our Admission Team before the last date along with the attested photocopy of:
- Duly filled & signed Admission form
- Birth Certificate of the student
- Aadhar Card of the child (if not available, request you to apply for the same and submit to the Admissions Officer by the beginning of the academic year)
- Aadhar Card of both parents
- Report card of the student of the current year (if available) & for the past three years
- Medical Report
- Passport size photograph of the child and both the parents
- Original Leaving Certificate (on confirmation of admission)
- Proof of residence
- Kindly ensure that the admission form is complete in all respects so as to facilitate the admission procedure. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. In case of any doubts, clarifications, please feel free to call our front office during office hours.
- Post interaction, you will be notified via telephone regarding the status of your child’s admission.
- Once your child has been granted admission, you will be required to confirm the seat by paying the applicable fees as advised by the Admissions Office within a period of 5 working days.
- On payment of the fees, you will be given a receipt which will confirm your child’s admission to the school.
Criteria for Admission
For admission in Witty International School, as per Government norms the child must have the following age as on the 15th October of the academic year:
Play group - 2 years
Nursery - 3 years
Jr. Kg - 4 years
Sr. Kg - 5 years
Grade I - 6 years
Grade II - 7 years
Grade III - 8 years
Grade IV - 9 years
Grade V - 10 years
Grade VI - 11 years
Grade VII - 12 years
Admissions will be granted at the sole discretion of the Management. Admissions are available strictly on a ‘first come first served’ basis. If no seats are available in any class, the application will be placed in the waiting list. Siblings will receive priority. Any application may be rejected if a Parent is found to be influencing the admission procedure by any means.
The student strength in each class is restricted to:
22-25 in Playgroup and Nursery classes.
25 - 30 in Jr. KG and Sr. KG.
30 - 35 for Grade I to Grade V.
Once the maximum strength is achieved, no admissions will be granted for the class.
Sr. Kg Morning - 09.00 a.m. to 12.45 p.m.
Grade 1 to 3 - 01.00 p.m. to 06.00 p.m.
Grade 4 to 6 - 07.00 a.m. to 12.50 p.m.
Term Duration: June to April
Transport service is an optional service facilitated and outsourced by the school for the convenience of its students. The route for transportation will be available with the Transport Manager. The Transport Manager will finalize the pickup and drop locations in close consultation with the parents. The transport charges will be as per the bus stop and will be dependent on the prevailing diesel and petrol rates. Transport fee for the entire year are payable in advance. Transport facility is available for full term only and not on monthly basis. Service taxes as applicable will be charged extra by the transporter. Parents are requested to meet the transport In-Charge for transport service confirmation before taking admission. Transport service once opted cannot be cancelled in the middle of the academic year.
Extra - Curricular Activities
Apart from routine extracurricular activities during school hours, various post school activities may be organized and arranged by the school. Interested students may avail of specialized coaching by paying fees as applicable.