- One who will be responsible to the Principal for the child must introduce every candidate for admission in person.
- New admissions will be made subject to availability of seats.
- Students coming from recognized schools will not be admitted without the original Leaving Certificate from that school.
- If they come from a recognized school outside the State they shall have their Leaving Certificate counter- signed by the inspecting authority of that State. (Transfer Certificate)
- Pupils will be given admission only through proper channels. No special reference or recommendation will be entertained or considered.
- The school management reserves the right to admit or retain students in the school.
All students from Playgroup to Sr.KG. will have to fill a conversion form & raise an Invoice for the next academic year in the month of January – February for admission to the next class for the next academic year. This will ensure natural promotion to the next class subject to the other rules & regulations of the school.
However, promotion will be subject to academic performance, attendance and other general rules & regulations of the school. It will be assumed that a parent is not interested in taking admission for the next academic year if the conversion form and Invoice are not raised on or before the last date. These seats will then be filled by fresh applications.
No application will be entertained for conversion after the last date.
- Annual fees are payable in one stroke / installments as prescribed by the school on or before the scheduled dates.
- If installment scheme is opted, Post-dated cheques are compulsory for all installments of one academic year fees.
- Fees once paid are not transferable / adjustable or refundable under any circumstances.
- Parents will be expected to pay separately to the school for Outstation tours, Entry Fees for various competitions and Fees for Public /Competitive / Board examinations as applicable from time to time. Also, parents will be required to meet the expenses towards text books, notebooks, school uniform, sports uniform, sports accessories, canteen expenses, etc. at their end.
- Parents should expect a hike of 10% to 12% in the annual fees every year.
- Transport Fees, (if opted for) will be payable term wise only. Service Tax as applicable will be payable.
- Allotment of Shifts & Divisions will be at the sole discretion of the school Administrative Department.
- Change in Batch / Division is not allowed under normal conditions. In special cases, change in Batch / Division may be allowed at the sole discretion of the Administrative Department and transfer fee of Rs. 1000/- will be charged if applied for.
- Bonafide Certificate will be issued after one week of application. Rs. 100/- will be charged for such certificates.
- Duplicate I-card will be provided@ Rs 100/- and extra parent I-card will be provided@ Rs 25/- after 15 days of receipt of such payment. .
- Transport Fee is payable separately as applicable at the time of admission / raising the Invoice.
- If Admission is cancelled in the midterm, No Dues Certificate and Leaving Certificate will be issued only after clearance of the fees for the whole year.
- Service Tax and other statutory taxes as and where applicable will be payable separately.
- School management reserves the right to modify the fees from time to time.
Complementary Student Kit
A Student Kit may be provided complimentary to all the students on the day of Parent Orientation, which will be conducted one/two weeks before the commencement of the first day of school. This kit is provided to all students in order to maintain uniformity among students and to avoid the usage of fancy and expensive items in the school.
Parents are expected to check all the items before taking the delivery of the said kit. Once the kit is handed over to the parents the school shall not be responsible for the quality of
the items in the kit and shall absolve itself from all the issues pertaining to the wear and tear of the items in the kit. No complaints related to the selection, colour, size, design, shape, feel, quality, quantity etc of the items given in the kit shall be entertained by the school. The School shall not entertain any request for the replacement or exchange of the items in the kit after the delivery of the said kit is taken by the parents.
All students are expected to attend on all school days and for the full day. Half day applications will not be entertained.
- Students must be present in the school after holidays / vacations on the reopening day of the school. They must also remain present in the school on the last working day of the school, preceding the holidays / vacations.
- No leave of absence is granted except on previous written application from parents or guardians and only for valid reasons.
- • All students are expected to report 10 minutes before the scheduled school time.
- School gate shall close sharp at the scheduled time.
- Students reporting after the scheduled time will be rewarded with a late remark in the school diary. Three late remarks will lead to imposition of penalty and strict action against the student.
- A minimum of 75% of the total attendance of the academic session would be necessary to appear for the final examination and promotion. Shortage of attendance upto 15% may be condoned in case of genuine illness provided an authentic medical certificate is submitted.
- Parent should make a request for leave in advance and only when they are convinced of its absolute necessity, unless it is a case of injury to or illness of the student.
- If a student is absent owing to illness, the student must on return bring a note written by the parent or guardian. In case of longer illness, i.e. lasting more than one week the Principal should be informed and Medical Certificate should be attached.
- The school reserves the right to refuse permission for any trip if it demands excessive leave or if it occurs at an inappropriate time of the school year.
- During school hours no student is allowed to leave the classroom without the permission of the teacher or until the class is over. Written permission of the Principal or supervisor is required for the student to leave the premises during the school hours. A breach of these rules will be viewed seriously.
- Parents are requested not to ask their children to come back from school before the school gets over except in case of real necessity in which permission should be obtained previously in writing.
- It may be noted that children will not be sent home even in an emergency with anyone who might come to pick them up during school hours without a written request from the parent or guardian.
- Parents are requested to ensure that their children arrive to and leave school punctually. Any student who is late in attending school should bring with him/her a written application from his / her parent/ guardian for late attendance. Strict action will be taken against habitual late comers.
Best Attendance Award
- School shall always motivate students to attend the school regularly and may acknowledge such students who achieve 100% attendance with a certificate, subject to other rules and regulations related to the same. If any student receives a written remark for incomplete uniform, late attendance, cleanliness or for poor conduct, then that student will not be considered for the best attendance award.
- However, the school disciplinary committee headed by the Principal reserves its right to declare or cancel or amend the rules and regulations for such awards and its decision will be final and binding on everyone. Parents are requested not to pressurize or interfere with the school disciplinary committee's decision in this regard.
- School gives first priority to its student's health than attendance. Hence, parents are requested not to force the students to attend school inspite of their ill-health for achieving 100% attendance. If a teacher finds any child not fit enough to attend the school, then the parents shall be informed to take the child back home and parents are requested to do so. Under such circumstances, such student will be marked absent and will not be considered for the best attendance award.
The school recognizes that birthdays are special occasions for students and parents, and requests that birthday celebrations at school are kept simple. The school does not permit
distribution of candies, toffees, chocolates or any take-home presents for students or teachers. Parents are permitted to send half / one Kg Eggless cakes only. Parents won't be
allowed to participate in the celebration in the class room.
On their birthday, students are free to wear clothes of their choice that conform to norms of modesty. Photography and Videography of the celebration are strictly not allowed.However the photographs of the celebration will be mailed to the parents.
Thematic Birthday Parties
Witty World Theme Birthday parties are memorable, hassle free and value for money. Learn more about our Theme Parties to know why Witty World is the best venue for your child’s birthday party.
Plan your child’s next party at our world class facility and leave all your organizing worries on us. You just need to meet our Party Managers and they will help you select / choose from a wide collection of our customized dazzling themes. Right from the Invites to the Return Gifts, our Party Managers will plan and execute the entire party to your satisfaction and turn your kids dream party into a reality. Our trained experts will do all the work required so that you can sit back, relax and enjoy the celebrations with your kids, family and friends.
Witty World Theme Birthday Parties
- Exclusive private party space either on the Ground Floor or on the Second Floor.
- 3.5 hours of pure fun and edutainment.
- Party Theme of your choice.
- Accommodation: 50 - 150 guests.
- Personalised Birthday Invites designed and printed by us. (Select from the options available as per your taste and budget)
- Balloons and Décor of your taste and budget. (Select from the options available)
- One Party Host and two Party Leaders to set up, clean up and help you with everything you may require during the party.
- DJ Music
- Theme related films, activities, shows and games.
- Option of choosing Cake, Food and Return Gifts from our extensive catalogue as per your taste and budget.
- Exclusive T-Shirt and a gift hamper for the Birthday Buddy.
You Can Also Add-On Fun Extras
Choose add-ons to make your child's party extra-special. If you don’t see something, say something! We will make your dream party a reality. Whether you want professional photography or videography, additional entertainment, additional game equipments, adult food and drinks, or even a tiered cake, our party managers will try to make anything happen within possible resources.
Witty World Customised Theme Birthday Parties
We shall be more than happy to customize a party for you based on the thoughts and ideas you have. If you can dream it, we will try every possible measure to turn it into a reality.