ONE TIME, NON-REFUNDABLE TRAINING & ORIENTATION FEES worth RS. 35,000/- [Rupees Thirty Five Thousand Only] shall be charged at the time of New Admission.
Concession in Training & Orientation Fees will be granted to the following :
- Siblings - 50%
- Jain Minority Community Students - 50%
- Physically Challenged Kids - 50%
- Alumni Kids - 50%
- Single Parent - 40%
- Govt. Employees - 30%
- Extended Family Siblings - 25%
- Goregaon Sports Club Members - 25%
- Residents of Romell Projects - 50%
*Anyone criterion offering highest concession will be applicable.
|PG||NUR||JR. KG||SR. KG|
|Timings||9.00 am - 11.00 am||9.00 am - 11.00 am||9.00 am - 12.45 pm||2.30 pm - 6.00 pm|
|11.45 am - 1.45 pm||11.45 am - 1.45 pm|
|Yearly Tuition Fees||97000||103000||109000||115000|
|At the time of Admn/Invoice||15000||15000||15000||15000|
|5th March 2018||0||0||0||0|
|5th April 2018||15000||15000||15000||15000|
|5th May 2018||0||0||0||0|
|5th June 2018||15000||15000||15000||20000|
|5th July 2018||20000||20000||20000||20000|
|5th August 2018||14000||19400||15000||20000|
|5th September 2018||10000||10000||15000||15000|
|5th November 2018||8000||8600||14000||10000|
In addition to the fees listed above, parents will be expected to pay separately to the school for Transport, the Entry fee for various competitions (if participated), as applicable from time to time.
Further, parents in general will be required to meet the other routine expenses towards Books, School uniform, Sports uniform, Sports accessories etc., at their end.
Management will reserve its right to club all students who have availed transport facility into one batch/one shift for proper management & coordination.
The decision of school will be binding on all.
Important Note :
- Annual fees are payable in installments as prescribed by the school on or before the scheduled dates.
- Post-dated cheques are compulsory for one academic year fees. School does not encourage fee payment in cash.
- All cheques should be drawn in favour of " Witty Kids"
- Replacement of cheque against PDC submitted can be done one week prior to the scheduled date of cheque.
- Online payment through PAYTM against PDC submitted can be done one week prior to the scheduled date mentioned on the cheque after informing the office.
- Admissions are not granted on trial basis. Hence, Fees once paid are not transferable / adjustable or refundable under any circumstances.
- School does not engage into sale of books, uniforms or other accessories.
- Parents are expected to procure the same from open market as per the recommended list / pattern / format at applicable costs.
- A Student Kit will be provided complimentary to all the students on the day of Parent Orientation, which will be conducted one/two weeks before the commencement of the first day of school.
- Evening batches for Play Group and Nursery (if available) may be granted concessional fees as mentioned herein.
- Concessional fee structure for Evening batch is not applicable for Jr.Kg and above.
- Parents should expect a hike of 10% to 12% in the annual fees enlisted here every year till Sr KG.
- Allotment of Shifts / Divisions will be done as per availability & at the sole discretion of the school Administrative Department.
- Division alloted to a student during the previous year may change for next academic year in order to maintain the girl - boy ratio and the cosmopolitan culture of the classroom.
- Batch / Division transfer fee of Rs. 3000/- will be charged, if applied for.
- Transport Fees, (if opted for) will be payable term wise only. One way transport facility is not provided by the school.
- Transport facility is available for selected batches / timings only and for specific stops only. Parents should check the same before taking admission.
- School Management will reserve its rights to club all transport students in one batch / shift for effective coordination. Such decisions will be binding on all parents.
- Transport Fees, if opted for are payable separately as applicable at the time of admission / raising the Invoice.
- If Admission is cancelled in the mid term, No Dues Certificate will be issued only after clearance of the fees for the whole year.
- GST and other statutory taxes as and where applicable will be payable separately.
- School Management reserves the right to modify the fees, change divisions / batch timings from time to time.
- SR. KG students will be given first right of refusal for admission to our Pawan baug school for Grade I (IGCSE Board), if applied before the last date of conversion and at the applicable fees of Pawan Baug School.
- All admissions / conversions are subject to the prevailing rules and regulations laid down by the school from time to time.
PG / NURSERY: 9 am to 11 am ( Transport facility available)
PG / NURSERY : 11.45 am to 1.45 pm (Transport facility not available)
PG / NURSERY : 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm (Transport facility not available)
Jr. KG : 9.00 am to 12.45 pm (Transport facility available)
Sr. KG : 2.30 pm to 6.00 pm (Transport facility available)