- Promoted by VJTF EDUSERVICES LIMITED – Dr. Vinay Jain & Dr. Raina Jain
- Promoters engaged full time into education since past 15 years
- Curriculum developed under the leadership of Mrs. Sheetal Kapoor having 23 years of experience in preschool education and 15 years of uninterrupted dedication with Witty Kids.
- Overall administration planned under the guidance of Mr. Bijo Kurian having 15 years of experience and uninterrupted dedication with the Institution.
- Young dedicated corporate team at the helm of affairs
- Age appropriate, structured, child centered curriculum
- Curriculum developed by our in house team of experts
- Centralised R&D team and corporate office at Mumbai
- In house Teacher Training Center to ensure smooth delivery of curriculum to all branches
- Dedicated, experienced and consistently trained faculty
- Child Teacher Ratio – 1:12
- Adult Child ratio – 1:8
- Two Teachers per class and one female attendant per class
- Education Quality Audits at regular intervals to ensure quality and performance
- Staff performance appraisal systems
Infrastructure and Facilities:
- 22,500 sq.fts campus comprising of G + 5 Storey building
- Situated at a very prominent peaceful location behind Umiyamata Temple, Vishveshwar Nagar Road, Goregaon East.
- Located on the inner road with virtually no traffic
- Spacious well designed neat classrooms
- Fully air conditioned campus
- School furniture sourced from the finest manufacturers across the globe.
- Smoke detectors in each room
- CCTV cameras in the entire campus
- Centralised Digital Sound Broadcast System
- Fire Fighting Extinguishers in the entire campus
- 24x7 Security guards
- Separate Medical Room with all first aid and emergency facilities
- Expansive outdoor area with jungle gym and other outdoor equipments
- Safe, hygienic imported outdoor flooring
- Indoor Kids Gym
- Well stocked expansive library
- Teaching Aids and Learning aids from finest brands sourced from across the globe
- Digital Learning System in each class room
- Hygienic and aesthetically designed spacious toilets on each floor
- Amphitheatre cum mini auditorium
- Splash pool
- Sand pit
- Rock / wall climbing
- Centralised Server and UPS system
- Finger Guard on all doors for child safety
- Seminar Hall
- Rooftop Football Turf
- Spacious elevators for kids
Events and Activities:
- Theme based Annual Day Celebrations
- Annual Sports Meet
- Grandparents Day celebrations
- Celebration of all religious festivals and important days within the school campus
- Theme based monthly in house events
- Educational Seminars for Parent community
- Various curricular exhibitions
- Sparkle – In house Talent Hunt Competition
- Field Trips and Excursions
- Movie shows
- Complimentary Student Kit at the start of the academic year
- Parent Orientation Programme at the start of the year
- Monthly Parent Teacher Meetings
- Month End Letters
- Progress Reports
- Remedial Support by our in-house Counseling team
- Inclusive and Special Education support, if required
- Occupation Therapy, Speech Therapy and other interventions.
- Complimentary Witty World membership
- Online parent Interaction system
- Real Time updates on the school website
- Daily activities can be seen on the website
- Day to Day Parent Information Slips
- Facebook / Twitter / Blog updates
- SMS facility
- Online Feedback / Complaint handling system
- Online kids library
- Centralised server & UPS
- Self Owned fleet of brand new school buses manufactured as per latest norms
- Trained and experienced drivers
- One male and one female attendant per bus
- CC TV Cameras and fire extinguishers in all buses
- Speed Governors and emergency exits in all buses
- Regular inspection and maintenance of all buses at company owned service stations.
- Ideal Student Strength per class.
- Ideal Child Teacher Ratio.
- Regular In-house Teachers Training Programmes and education quality audits.
- Online Parent Interaction system (E Campus) and SMS services.
- Individual attention. Focus on all round development.
- Regular Parent Teacher Meetings, Blogs and school events.
- Host of extracurricular and co curricular activities.
- Research based curriculum, well trained and dedicated faculty, pro active administration policies.
Traditions play an important role at WIS. Special events give us ways to come together, learn about each other, sing, and celebrate. WIS tradition will provide the students long lasting memories for years to come. Among the many that deserve a mention here are: Grandparents Day, Fathers Day, Rakshabandhan Day, Gokulashtami, Authors Festival; Book Fairs, Carols, Diwali Celebrations, Navaratri Celebrations, Holiday Concerts; Family Fun Day; Festival of Nations; Sports Day; Swim Gala; French day, Hindi Diwas etc.
Sports and Games
Sports and games take their rightful place in the lives of students at Witty Kids, whether they seek high-level competition or recreation. Students are encouraged to participate in various sporting activities of their choice. The School follows a well researched result oriented sports programme. Each student is expected to take part in at least three indoor or outdoor games in a year with focus on any one sport.
Student Strength Per Class
The uniqueness of the school largely lies in this blended approach of offering Indian content using international methodologies. The school follows the international convention of limited student teacher ratio to optimize learning. The school strongly believes in giving individual attention to each child.
A healthy teacher-student ratio ensures that every child is taken as a special entity deserving attention and focus. At the same time, the faculty encourages every child towards independent thinking, capable of taking decisions and pursuing knowledge on their own. The student strength is restricted to 25 students in Preschool section.
What Witty Kids Can Do For Your Child?
No child is exactly like another. Each has his/ her own extraordinary talents and abilities. Some can learn and grasp faster than the others, while some are better at music, art or sports. In a nutshell, every child is unique. And at this tender age, the school must play a primary role in giving special attention to every child so that this uniqueness in nurtured.
We at WITTY KIDS will teach our students to have confidence in themselves, overcome all obstacles and excel in all of their undertakings in life by steadily guiding them from dependency to independency. And for this delicate task, we believe in appointing the very best of dedicated teachers who encourage children to think for themselves rather than just following society’s givens and take part in programmes that help instill values like social responsibility, hard work and promote overall development.
The Child, Teacher, Parent Relationship
The Witty triangle in education comprises of three arms– the child, the teacher and the parent. All three have separate roles to play. While the journey through the school years can be very enriching, the school by itself cannot perform magic. For a child to come out with flying colours, the active participation of teachers and parents is mandatory. This is a pact sacrosanct to us.
The Teacher-Child Relationship
WIS is known for its close relationship between the teacher and the child. In this relationship, the child is allowed to relax and express his/her feelings freely. The teacher then responds and guides the child, constantly observing the independent characteristics of the individual child. Keeping in mind each child’s learning curve, individual attention is given so that the best of each child is brought forth.
Participation of Parents
At WITTY KIDS, education is a partnership between home and school. We embrace the participation of parents in the education of their children. Parents are encouraged to involve themselves in school activities and the school is committed to ensure the success of the partnership.
There are a variety of productive ways in which parents may join the school, either on a regular basis or just occasionally, in providing the best possible education to their children. E.g. helping in a classroom, joining with other parents to organize and participate in special school events and work projects.
Supporting your Child
We anticipate that all parents will support their children’s educational experiences by offering an appropriate level of help with homework, taking interest in the child’s school experiences, joining us for school sponsored events, and offering support and encouragement to each school teacher as he or she devotes time, talent, and energy to the education of the children.
Parent- Teacher Meeting (PTM)
The school gives due emphasis to Teacher-Parent Meetings in an effort to strengthen the bridge between students, teachers and parents. PTM’s provide the forum for teacher and parents to share insights about the individual child’s learning experience and performance. Inputs are provided to parents on nurturing skills, guiding homework and general parenting. Feedbacks are also taken from parents in writing about their ward’s progress and observations.
We look forward to the association that will develop between the school and the parents, the school and the community, and we anticipate your whole-hearted support for all this.
Month End Letters / SMS
Parents are kept informed about the subjects, topics and other activities done during the month via a month end letter and via SMS on a daily basis. Also, the School Website is uploaded on a daily basis with all relevant information for the student and parent community.
Witty E-campus is a customized web based parent interactive system to help the parents to participate in their children’s education on a daily basis. The E-Campus is updated on a daily basis to permit the parent to access the day to day record of the student’s class work, homework, progress, and schedule.
The school owns its website www.wittykidsindia.com which allows easy access to school’s philosophy, vision, administrative procedures, admission rules, services provided, almanac etc. School also uses the latest technologies of blog, twitter and face book to easily connect with its students and parents. Parents can also communicate their feedbacks, suggestions and comments with school through website.
WELCOME TO WITTY KIDS!!!