- One who will be responsible to the Principal for the child must introduce every candidate for admission in person.
- New admissions will be made subject to availability of seats.
- Students coming from recognized schools will not be admitted without the original Leaving Certificate from that school.
- If they come from a recognized school outside the State they shall have their Leaving Certificate counter- signed by the inspecting authority of that State. (Transfer Certificate)
- Pupils will be given admission only through proper channels. No special reference or recommendation will be entertained or considered.
- The school management reserves the right to admit or retain students in the school.
All students from Play group to Sr.KG will have to fill a conversion form in January & raise an Invoice for the next academic year in the month of November - December for admission to the next class for the next academic year. This will ensure natural promotion to the next class subject to the other rules & regulations of the school.
However, promotion will be subject to academic performance, attendance and other general rules & regulations of the school. It will be assumed that a parent is not interested in taking admission for the next academic year if the conversion form and Invoice are not raised on or before the last date. These seats will then be filled by fresh applications.
No application will be entertained for conversion after the last date.
- Annual fees are payable in one stroke / installments as prescribed by the school on or before the scheduled dates.
- If installment scheme is opted, Post-dated cheques are compulsory for all installments of one academic year fees.
- Fees once paid are not transferable / adjustable or refundable under any circumstances.
- Parents will be expected to pay separately to the school for Outstation tours, Entry Fees for various competitions and Fees for Public /Competitive / Board examinations as applicable from time to time. Also, parents will be required to meet the expenses towards text books, notebooks, school uniform, sports uniform, sports accessories, canteen expenses, etc. at their end.
- Parents should expect a hike percentage in the annual fees every year.
- Transport Fees, (if opted for) will be payable term wise only. Service Tax as applicable will be payable.
- Allotment of Shifts & Divisions will be at the sole discretion of the school Administrative Department.
- Bonafide Certificate will be issued after one week of application. Rs. 100/- will be charged for such certificates.
- Duplicate I-card/parent I-card/ extra parent I-card etc. will be [email protected] Rs 100/- after 15 days of receipt of such payment.
- Transport Fee / Sports Fee is payable separately as applicable at the time of admission / raising the Invoice.
- If Admission is cancelled in the midterm, No Dues Certificate and Leaving Certificate will be issued only after clearance of the fees for the whole year.
- Service Tax and other statutory taxes as and where applicable will be payable separately.
- School management reserves the right to modify the fees from time to time.
Complimentary Student Kit
A Student Kit may be provided complimentary to all the students on the day of Parent Orientation, which will be conducted one/two weeks before the commencement of the first day of school. This kit is provided to all students in order to maintain uniformity among students and to avoid the usage of fancy and expensive items in the school.
Parents are expected to check all the items before taking the delivery of the said kit. Once the kit is handed over to the parents the school will not be responsible for the quality of the items in the kit and will absolve itself from all the issues pertaining to the wear and tear of the items in the kit. No complaints related to the selection, colour, size, design, shape, feel, quality, quantity etc of the items given in the kit will be entertained by the school. The School will not entertain any request for the replacement or exchange of the items in the kit after the delivery of the said kit is taken by the parents.
Attendance and Leaves
All students are expected to attend on all school days and for the full day. Half day applications will not be entertained.
- Students must be present in the school after holidays / vacations on the reopening day of the school. They must also remain present in the school on the last working day of the school, preceding the holidays / vacations.
- No leave of absence is granted except on previous written application from parents or guardians and only for valid reasons.
- All students are expected to report 10 minutes before the scheduled school time.
- School gate shall close sharp at the scheduled time.
- Students reporting after the scheduled time will be rewarded with a late remark in the school diary. Three late remarks will lead to imposition of penalty and strict action against the student.
- Parent should make a request for leave in advance and only when they are convinced of its absolute necessity, unless it is a case of injury to or illness of the student.
- If a student is absent owing to illness, the student must on return bring a note written by the parent or guardian. In case of longer illness, i.e. lasting more than one week the Principal should be informed and Medical Certificate should be attached.
- The school reserves the right to refuse permission for any trip if it demands excessive leave or if it occurs at an inappropriate time of the school year.
- During school hours no student is allowed to leave the classroom without the permission of the teacher or until the class is over. Written permission of the Principal or supervisor is required for the student to leave the premises during the school hours. A breach of these rules will be viewed seriously.
- Parents are requested not to ask their children to come back from school before the school gets over except in case of real necessity in which permission should be obtained previously in writing.
- It may be noted that children will not be sent home even in an emergency with anyone who might come to pick them up during school hours without a written request from the parent or guardian.
- Parents are requested to ensure that their children arrive to and leave school punctually. Any student who is late in attending school should bring with him/her a written application from his / her parent/ guardian for late attendance. Strict action will be taken against habitual late comers.
The school recognizes that birthdays are special occasions for students and parents, and requests that birthday celebrations at school are kept simple. The school does not permit distribution of candies, toffees, chocolates or any take-home presents for students or teachers. Parents are permitted to send only half / one Kg Eggless cakes without icing. Parents won't be allowed to participate in the celebration in the class room.
On their birthday, students are free to wear clothes of their choice that conform to norms of modesty. Photography and Videography of the celebration are strictly not allowed.
Extra Curricular Activities
The school arranges for extracurricular activities for its children at cost. However, the school shall be in no way responsible for the dealing between the coaches / instructors / trainers and shall not guarantee any kind of refund of fees, results etc as may be highlighted by the course conductors. No Parent shall be allowed to enter the school premises when the course / classes are on. Parents will not be allowed to sit and wait for the students in the school premises. No transport facility shall be provided by the school for any extracurricular activity facilitated by the school.
Events / Cultural Programmes / Extra Activities
The school may organize various events / programmes in the interest of its students and parents. However, as the school does not charge separately for any such events, programmes or activities, the organizing of such events / programmes / activities will be at the sole discretion of the school management. Also, the manner in which such events are to be organized shall be decided by the school Principal only. Parents shall not demand or pressurize the school to organize any event. The school also reserves its rights to change / amend / postpone / prepone or cancel any such event in the last moment without any notice. The school shall not be responsible for the distribution and quality of costumes required for events. Parents are requested to take issues regarding the same to the vendors authorized by the school only.
Parent Interaction System
Witty Kids has always believed in delivering quality services to its students and its parents. We have our own website www.wittykidsindia.com. The site allows easy access to all that our institution stands for: the philosophy, vision, administrative procedures, services provided, almanac etc. The attractive and extremely user friendly links enable both parents and students to keep up with the most recent happenings of the school. Important general announcements can be reviewed at a quick glance. The e-campus software will enable all parents to access the daily homework, class work and several other facilities online. This facility which is updated on a daily basis will also permit you to update your communication details e.g. changing telephone/ mobile phone numbers, residential/ mailing addresses etc. To access this link, follow the procedure below:
- After clicking Student/Parent login, you will reach the WK E-campus page.
- Now if you are in Student Login type against username, your child's GR number and against password type in lower case “s” followed by same GR number and then login.
- If you are in Parent Login, same procedure is followed only with the typing in of lower case “p”.
- Kindly change your password if you desire, after you login for the first time.
- Parents are expected to support and reinforce the school rules and policies. The school expects parents to attend parent-teacher meetings, school functions and thus show their interest in their student's school activities.
- Parents, guardians or other persons are not allowed to speak to the students or their teachers during class hours / during transition without the permission of the Principal. Appointments may be made before hand to interact during a teacher's free period, with the approval of the Principal.
- Private tuitions are strongly discouraged. If there is a real need, written permission is required from the Principal to engage a tutor at home. School Teachers are not ordinarily allowed to give tuitions to pupils who are being taught by them and parents are requested to strictly refrain from engaging the school teachers for their ward's private tuition.
- Parents are expected to co-operate in the work of the school by enforcing regularity and discipline and by taking general interest in the child's progress.
- Parents are expected to encourage the students to speak in English. Parents should take keen interest and initiative for the academic development and fluency in English of their wards so as to maintain the school's standard.
- The school will insist on strict punctuality, regular school attendance, cleanliness in dress, general grooming and fidelity to study and work assignments. Absence from school for merely social functions will be strongly discouraged.
- Students who neglect their lessons will be required to stay in school after class to complete their lessons.
- Attendance at school functions such as Children's Day, Teacher's Day, Sports Day, etc. is very essential.
- Parents or guardians are specially requested to notify the school of any change in their address or telephone numbers.
- When communicating with the Principal, parents are requested to mention in their letters the standard, name, roll number and division in which their children are studying.
- Parents are requested to cooperate with the school in all its activities including planning / organizing / volunteering / sponsoring / compeering events, annual day, sports day, other programmes etc as and when required. Parents are also expected to voluntarily extend their expertise and knowledge in their respective fields for the betterment of students and school, if the school seeks the same.
- Parents are expected to fully cooperate with the school for preparing the children for various performances and events as suggested by the school . Parents are also expected to accompany the students for all the performances and events conducted at venues outside the school premises as recommended by the school.
- Parents or guardians should as soon as possible notify the school authorities of the occurrence of any contagious or infectious disease in the house where a pupil lives, and the pupil or pupils must not be sent to school until all danger of infection is over after the LAST CASE in the house, as may be the nature of the disease. Parents and guardians may discuss with the members of the staff regarding their child's/ward's behaviour and progress in school during PTMs. Previous permission of the Principal is required to visit a teacher during the school hours other than the Parent Teacher Meetings.
- Parents are requested not to discuss with the members of the staff regarding their child's/ward's behaviour and progress inside the school premises during transition.
- Parents are aware that the school reserves the rights to make changes in the school rules and regulations, which will be communicated to students and parents and shall be binding to all. Parents are requested not to pressurize the Principal or Management with regards to such school's rules and regulations.
- Parents are given to understand that they cannot dictate to the Principal and School management. The Management has the sole rights to admit or retain pupils in the school or cancel the admission of the student at its own discretion.
- School Management and the Principal will reserve the rights of promotion for any child whose parents are found to be irresponsible towards their children.
Parking of Personal Vehicles
Parents are requested to ensure that there is no parking chaos outside the school premises and in the lane during the transition time / PTM. Parents are requested to park their vehicles at a far off distance (minimum 100 meters) from the school and walk down to the school while coming to pick up and drop their children.
Parents should ensure that no inconvenience is caused to the residents in the lane due to traffic congestion caused by wrong parking. The school management and Principal shall be in no way responsible if the parents have any damage / arguments / altercation / physical fight / verbal abuse / deflation of tyres with / by the residents in the lane in this regard and under no circumstances shall the school management and Principal get involved into such incidents caused due to wrong parking.
- Kindly ensure that the child's name is written (with a marker) on all the items used by the child (Bag, Cap, Shoes, Tiffin Box etc) in school.
- Please laminate the parent I-card or use plastic pouches provided by the school.
- Check the School Bag / School diary daily. It contains important information for you.
- The School Dress has been designed keeping in view the taste of children. Ensure that it is clean and hygienic.
- Kindly have the photo of the person who will pick up your child pasted on the parent I-card.(Extra parent I- card is available on request) If you expect your child to come home on his own, (For Grade II Onwards only) you will have to submit an undertaking about the same.
- In case of another person coming to pick up the child, the substitute is expected to have both the I - Card and a letter of authority.
- No child will be handed over to a person not known to the teacher / security.
- You are requested to come on time to pick up your child.
- Please do not talk to the class teacher regarding your child's progress while picking up or dropping your child.
- At the end of the school day, buses will leave first and the transition of the walkers will be only after the buses leave.
- Parents are requested to refrain from waiting in the school premises during the school hours except for meeting the Principal or teachers by prior appointment.
- Fancy Tiffin boxes are prohibited. Make use of Tiffin boxes provided by the school only.
- Tiffin boxes should not be too big. Wafers, sweets etc. should not be packed in Tiffin box. Friday is Fruit Day. Kindly pack fresh fruits in your child's Tiffin.
- Eggs / Non vegetarian food is strictly not allowed in the school premises.
- A calendar month's notice is to be given before the withdrawal of a student. The person responsible should give such notice in writing for the student and not by the pupil. However the fees once paid, including the admission fees will not be refunded nor transferred under any circumstances.
- Applications for cancellations of admissions will not be entertained any time after April 30 of each academic year.
- Pupils who leave without notice and pupils whose names are stuck off the rolls for unexplained absence of more than one month will as a rule not re-admitted.
- Parents are requested to notify the office on time when the student leaves the school and also the fees will have to be paid for the full academic year.
- The Leaving Certificate, without which a pupil cannot join any other school, shall be refused to those who have not paid their fees and other dues.
- The Leaving Certificate should be applied for in writing by the parent or guardian in the prescribed form along with No Due Certificates from the Accts. Dept and Library. A month's notice must be given before a pupil leaves the school.
- Pupils who desire to discontinue studies should take their Leaving Certificates immediately. A fee will be charged if the Certificate is taken after one year, and if a duplicate is applied for, and the prescribed procedure must be followed.